Comment on page
v1.0: Happy Birthday to Us!
First official release of Open Brush!
- Mixed Reality support on both Desktop and Quest.
- Capture Camera Paths! We decided to read our own README and re-enable video capture on camera paths now that we have general video support.
- Block Poly on Quest 1. Sadly Poly was causing crashes on Quest 1, and due to the short time that Poly will be available, we have chosen to block access. Poly downloads will still work on Quest 2 until the service shuts down. Once Icosa is up and running we'll make sure Quest 1 (and 2!) will have full support for it!
- Uploads to SketchFab are now tagged with Open Brush as the creation tool.
0.2.0 focuses on adding back a lot of the functionality that was removed from the original Tilt Brush codebase for release.
- Re-added Sketchfab login
- Re-added Google/Poly login (note: uploading to Poly isn't possible as it uses proprietary Google code that wasn't released, sorry!)
- Re-added GIF recording (auto, 5s)
- Re-added video recording
- Re-added FBX support
- Fixed USD support
- We have also added basic Linux support, expect to see binaries soon!
- Camera preview disappears if you've disabled PostFX in your config
- Cannot record with camera paths