Comment on page
Make moving creations using audio reactive brushes
You may notice a number of brush stroke options are labeled as audio reactive. These are special types of brush strokes which can react to music or audio playing from your desktop.
- 1.Begin playing audio from your computer desktop.
- 2.Point your painting controller on Brushes page and click the wavy audio reactive icon.
- 3.You will see a message that Open Brush is listening for audio.
- 4.Once audio is detected, press the trigger on your painting controller and begin to lay down your brush strokes.
- 5.Different types of audio reactive brush strokes react to music in various ways - like pulsing, bouncing, or lighting up. You can use them to create an audio visualizer within your artwork.