Comment on page
- Burst is an LLVM based math-aware backend Compiler Technology. It takes the C# jobs and produces highly-optimized code taking advantage of the particular capabilities of the platform.
- Burst is primarily designed to work efficiently with the Job system.
- Burst is working on a subset of .NET that doesn't allow the usage of any managed objects/reference types in your code (class in C#).
char(this will be supported in a future release)
stringas this is a managed type
- Managed arrays: You should use instead a native container,
try/finally(which will come at some point)
foreachas it is requiring try/finally (This should be supported in a future version)
- Storing to static fields except via Shared Static
- Any methods related to managed objects (e.g string methods...etc.)