- Post your work on social media and make sure to name check us to spread awareness.
- Tell people about Open Brush in places where digital artists already hang-out and let them know what we're up to.
- Create tutorials or guides. Show people the techniques you've developed or tricks you've discovered.
- Help us improve and document workflows to other content creation apps. Share your experiences and pain points.
- Create a wrapper library or other integration to automate or add features via the API
- Tell people about our API or suggest new use-cases or features
- Create tutorials or live stream yourself using the API to do stuff nobody else is doing.
- Suggest improvements to the app itself or help us plan new features.
- Help out on the main website or the docs
- Open Brush is fully open source. That makes us unique among creative VR apps - you can change how Open Brush works and tailor it to fit specific niche purposes.
- Open Brush is also a brilliant place for students to learn what it's like to contribute to a real-world open source project. Any of the roles mentioned elsewhere on this page could be valuable experience for students across a range of disciplines
- Use Open Brush as part of your teaching or research and then share/publish your findings.
- Come and talk to us. Either email or via the Discord. Let us know your ideas about using Open Brush in new ways.
- We suck at marketing. We need help telling the world how great we are. Write about us or help us write about us!
- Can you believe there's people who don't know we're completely open source and volunteer-run?
Enough funding for a couple of full-time staff would make a vast difference. That's small change to you, right? :-)