You can opt in to the beta via Oculus or Steam, or you can download a separate beta version via Itch.io
- 1.Right Click on Open Brush in your Steam Library and choose "Properties"
3. Wait for Open Brush to update.
1. Either use the Oculus App on your PC or go to the AppLab Store page (Search the web for "Open Brush Quest" or "Open Brush Rift" depending on whether you want the PC or native Quest version):
2. Or find Open Brush in the mobile app:
3. Choose "Beta". (Or you can switch back to "LIVE" if you want to go back to the normal release version. Note: If LIVE has a lower release number than Beta, you'll need to uninstall Open Brush first before downloading the LIVE version again.)
4.Wait for Open Brush to update.